Skip to content

Re-entry permits

Indonesian nationals who lose their danish residence permit during their stay in Indonesia or have a new passport issued in connection with name changes/expiry of their passport are kindly requested to come in person to the Embassy as soon as possible, so that the Embassy can contact the Danish Immigration Service and request authorisation to issue a new residence permit or re-entry permit to Denmark. Although such matter is of priority please note that it can can be lengthy process, and it is therefore important that the Embassy is informed as soon as possible. A spacial form handed out by the Embassy must be filled in. The service is subject to a fee.

Children under the age of 18
Children under 18, who follow their mother’s residence permit, should ensure that they have a re-entry permit stamped into their passport BEFORE they exit Denmark or they will not be able to re-enter the country again. The Danish Immigration Service issues these re-entry permits (alternatively they can refer to the nearest issuing office).

If the child does not get a stamp in his/her passport before leaving Denmark, the child must contact the Embassy as soon as possible after arriving in Indonesia. The Embassy will then contact the Danish Immigration Service to confirm whether or not a re-entry permit can be issued. Please note that this process can be lengthy.