The Trade Council's publications
The Trade Council’s publications can all be found and downloaded here.
The website contains all reports, analyses, magazines, newsletters and subsidiary lists publish by the Trade Council. You can search and collect information in the exact sector or market relevant to you. Market information can be collected across countries. The information is continuously updated by the Trade Council and gives you a clear overview.
The website delivers insight to the global economic development and the Danish foreign trade, and through the database you can obtain valuable and informative information which can prepare you for entering the Indonesian market.
The publications related specifically to Indonesia can be found here.
The Trade Council’s magazine 'Eksportfokus' focussed in March 2013 on Indonesia. Find the magazine here (PDF).
External publications and links
- Business advice in Børsen: In November 2012 the Danish newspaper Børsen did a large and thorough coverage of the business community and Danish experiences in Indonesia. The "Jorden Rundt - Indonesien" coverage gave advices on doing business in Indonesia and useful information.
- ASEAN: The geo-political and economic association in South East Asia.
- The World Bank Data: Database with the newest facts and figures on Indonesia’s economy.
- Jakarta Post: One of the Jakarta based newspapers with articles in all areas.
- ASEAN IPR SME Helpdesk : The ASEAN IPR SME Helpdesk is a European Commission co-funded project that provides European small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) with free, practical, business-focused advice, information and training relating to the management, protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights (IPR) in Southeast Asia.